The reviews for The Little Foxes are starting to roll in and I’m thrilled to report that they are fantastic. By the sounds of it, those who are lucky enough to be able to attend are going to be in for a real treat. Below is a round up of all of the press for The Little Foxes that has come out since opening night:
Interviews with Marg about The Little Foxes
1) Marg Returns to Her Stage Roots in The Little Foxes (American Theatre, October 3, 2016)
2) Marg Helgenberger, Theater Lover, Gets the Big Break She’s Been Waiting For (Washington Post, September 30, 2016)
Reviews for The Little Foxes
1) Marg Helgenberger and Company Give Lillian Hellman Her Due in The Little Foxes (Washington Post, October 3, 2016)
2) The Little Foxes: Arena Stage Makes a Classic Play Sound Modern. (Theater Mania, October 3, 2016)
3) BWW Review – The Little Foxes at Arena Stage (BroadwayWorld.com, October 2, 2016)
4) Review: The Little Foxes at Arena Stage (DC Metro Theater Arts, September 30, 2016)
1) Marg Helgenberger and More Celebrate The Little Foxes Opening at Arena Stage (BroadwayWorld.com, October 3, 2016)
2) Production Stills from Arena Stage Facebook Page (Facebook, September 30, 2016)
Courtesy of Arena Stage, check out a sneak peek of Marg during rehearsals for her upcoming play The Little Foxes.
Credit: Arena Stage YouTube Channel
So many wonderful Marg goodies this week. Courtesy of Arena Stage, we now have 6 behind-the-scenes photos from Marg’s photoshoot with photographer Tony Powell for The Little Foxes. I just can’t get over how gorgeous Marg is in this costume. I’m really hoping that they’ll be selling some kind of prints or posters for the play because I’d love to have a collectible from this shoot.
Here’s a short clip from Marg’s interview on Good Morning Washington earlier today. In this morning’s interview she talked about her role in The Little Foxes of course and then also gave a fun little demonstration of her skills as a weather girl. The GMW folks even pulled up a map of Nebraska for her to really take her back to her college summer job as a weather girl. Thanks to GMW for a great interview!
If you will be in the Washington D.C. area and are interested in seeing Marg in The Little Foxes, the show runs from September 29th through October 30th with previews starting September 23rd. You can purchase tickets at www.arenastage.org.
Okay guys, if you want to see Marg in a way that you have never seen her before, you have to watch this amazingly hilarious new monologue, Food. Seriously, I laughed until I cried – it was just that funny. Check it out!
From 100 Monologues: “100 Monologues is a project and website from Eric Bogosian. Every week a new monologue will be presented at onehundredmonologues.com from Bogosian’s new compilation “100 Monologues”. Please, watch and enjoy!”
Source: 100 Monologues